- Earn a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Achieve undergraduate minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, with exceptions on a case-by-case
- A completed online application and $45 nonrefundable fee (Click on the drop-down arrow
to select the Graduate application)
- Official transcript from college/university where bachelor’s degree was conferred
- Two confidential leadership recommendations
- Two essay responses (one for Orlando)
- A current resume
- Faculty interview (Orlando only) – Once candidates submit all required documents,
the complete application is reviewed by the Graduate Admissions Committee to determine
invitations for an interview.
Master of Science in Leadership program admissions decision and notification:
Applicants will be notified in writing of the Graduate Admissions Committee’s decision
within two weeks after submitting your completed application. To secure a spot in
the program, accepted students must submit, no later than 30 days before classes begin:
A non-refundable $100 deposit, which is applied to tuition upon enrollment.