The School of Ministry is all about equipping. We equip passionate young people with
the earthly tools and spiritual perspective needed to create positive change in the
world guided by the Word of God. We promise a connected, engaging and fulfilling learning
experience that will equip you to use your gifts for His Glory. Our programs prepare
students through expert instruction in Bible, theology, history and real-world ministry
skills. PBA’s multi-cultural, multi-denominational environment is the perfect to prepare
our seminary students for dynamic gospel ministries in an ever-changing world.
As a student majoring in any of the graduate programs offered in the School of Ministry,
you’ll wade into an ocean of diverse learning opportunities designed to prepare you
to positively impact lives.
- Gain specialized training in ministry
- Experience spiritual growth with a deeper understanding of God and His Word
- Practice your ministry abilities through internships, practicum experiences and field
- Learn in a supportive community
An Innovative Degree:
We give our students practical experience and theological depth in critical areas
at the intersection of intercultural studies and ministry today:
- Theology of reconciliation, missiology, ecclesiology, world Christianity, and theology
of religions, along with practical skills for leadership in these fields.
- Life-changing scholarly and ministerial training that will form you for intercultural
engagement and leadership, empirical research, and PhD studies for those interested
in pursuing doctoral work.
- Intercultural communication training formed by the ancient Christian practices of kerygma (proclamation), leiturgia (worship), diakonia (service), koinonia (community building).
- Learning from faculty with a wide diversity of cultural backgrounds and nationalities.
We seek to create a diverse learning community using an online learning model combined
with dedicated time at our West Palm Beach or Orlando campuses over two weeks in the
summer, with placements and opportunities for study outside the U.S. We seek to provide
scholarships to help our students flourish.
Program’s key differentiators:
Lower number of credit hours and tuition cost than most other intercultural, missiology,
or cross-cultural master’s programs. Can be completed in two years. A faculty with
a wide diversity of cultural backgrounds and nationalities and many years of intercultural
and missiological experience.
Program Course Details:
The expectation is that student will be able to complete the degree program within
two years. Two classes will be offered per semester; fall and spring courses will
be eight-weeks online (one at a time, A and B terms), and summer classes will be four
weeks each (A and B terms) and include one-week seminars on campus in West Palm Beach
and Orlando (two weeks total). Thus, summer courses will consist of an online and
on campus component.