Palm Beach Atlantic University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges
and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award the following degrees: bachelor’s,
master’s, doctor of pharmacy, and doctor of nursing practice. For questions about
the accreditation of Palm Beach Atlantic University, contact the Commission on Colleges
1866 Southern Lane
Decatur, GA 30033-4097
(404) 679-4500 or www.sacscoc.org
Persons wishing to review documents related to the accreditation of Palm Beach Atlantic
University should contact the Assistant Provost for Accreditation and Assessment at
Palm Beach Atlantic University has received specialized accreditation, certification,
or licensure from the following organizations:
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
- The Palm Beach Atlantic University Lloyd L. Gregory School of Pharmacy Doctor of Pharmacy
program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE),
135 S. LaSalle Street, Suite 4100, Chicago, IL 60603-4810; (312) 664-3575; FAX (312) 664-4652, web site acpe-accredit.org.
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE)
- The athletic training program has been granted Continuing Accreditation through 2028
with the CAATE, 6850 Austin Center Blvd., Suite 100, Austin, TX 78731-3101.
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- The baccalaureate degree program in nursing, master's degree program in nursing, and
Doctor of Nursing Practice program at Palm Beach Atlantic University is accredited
by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington
DC 20001, (202)887-6791.
- Florida Board of Nursing
- Florida Department of Education (FLDOE)
- International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
- Palm Beach Atlantic University has received specialized accreditation for its business
programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. The business programs in
the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE: Master of Business Administration
and Bachelor of Science in: Accounting, Finance, International Business, Management,
and Marketing. For a listing of accredited programs, click here.
- National Association of Schools of Music (NASM)
- Palm Beach Atlantic University is an accredited institutional member of the National
Association of Schools of Music located at 11250 Roger Bacon Drive, Suite 21, Reston,
Virginia 20190-5248. Telephone: (703) 437-0700, Facsimile: (703) 437-6312.
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
In addition, the following program accreditation is in process:
- Palm Beach Atlantic University School of Ministry Graduate Department an Associate
Member with Candidacy Status of the Association of Theological Schools in the United
States and Canada (ATS). While associate membership is a non-accredited status, the
school is in the process of seeking full accreditation by Commission on Accrediting
of the Association of Theological Schools.