As a student at Palm Beach Atlantic University, the desire of the University is for you and all other students to reach high standards of success. You will be required to agree to adhere to the Community Values System regarding ethical and moral behavior, found in the student handbook called The Navigator. Our student handbook explains how to best convey the Five Pillars of the Community Values System.
- Academic Integrity: The value of a campus community that encourages academic development by promoting conduct that is beneficial for students and faculty to live and study together.
- Property and the Environment: The value of personal property, university property, and the environment that encourages maintenance and conservation.
- Respect for Community: The value of community as a University and as a citizen that encourages following University policies and municipal, state, and federal laws.
- Self-Discipline: The value of physical, intellectual, spiritual, social, and emotional wholeness that encourages development of positive self-image, self-discipline, and self-expression.
- Worth of the Individual: The value of every University student that encourages an appreciation of multiple cultural backgrounds, understanding different beliefs and perspectives, and an awareness of the consequences of one’s actions.
Palm Beach Atlantic University offers unique opportunities available through Student Accountability known as the Matthew 18 Policy and the Amnesty Policy, which are both outlined further in The Navigator.
The Office of Student Accountability is located on the second floor of Lassiter Student Center. Our hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. To learn more, contact us at (561) 803-2663 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org