School of Education & Behavioral Studies
Looking back over your life, you see them. Teachers. Counselors. Trainers. They were inspiring. Supportive. They saw your potential and pushed you to see it, too. Now you’re ready to be that inspirational person in the lives of others. As a student in PBA’s School of Education & Behavioral Studies, you will:
- Benefit from an innovative range of majors, from Education to Psychology, Physical Education to Athletic Training as well as minors and a graduate program in Counselor Education.
- Experience a Christ-centered education
- Learn from professors who “walk the walk” as committed Christians and who are active professionally
- Enjoy a 13:1 student-to-faculty ratio and an average class size of just 18
- Engage in hands-on learning through experiences such as student teaching and clinicals
- Enhance your knowledge and skills through academic clubs and organizations
- Graduate ready to start your career or continue your studies at the graduate level
Your faculty members are passionate teachers who are also strong people of faith. They will guide and support you throughout your PBA years. They are also accomplished scholars who are sought after to lend their expertise and to speak at state and national conferences. They also impacted their fields by publishing countless articles and books.