Rinker Athletic Campus Quick Facts
Location: Between I-95 and Parker Avenue, just north of Southern Boulevard (1.5 miles from PBA’s main campus)
- Tercilla Courtemanche Architects, Inc.
- Tennis facility consultant – Sheldon Westervelt
- Hedrick Brothers Construction
- Big D
- Sports Turf One
- Hardrives Paving, Inc.
- A Cut Above
Number of Acres: 78 (approx.)
Security: 24/7 on-site security provided by PBA Office of Campus Safety
Site will include:
- Lighted Competition Baseball Field with bleacher seating, dugouts, batting cage and scorer’s pavilion.
- Soccer fields including lighted Competition Soccer Field with bleacher seating, scorers pavilion, plus (3) lighted practice soccer fields.
- Lighted Competition Softball Field (1) with bleacher seating, dugouts, batting cage and scorers’ pavilion.
- Lighted intramural baseball/softball field with bleacher seating, dugouts, batting cage and scorers’ pavilion.
- Mitch Gornto Tennis Center with 12 match courts and 1 championship court.
- Outdoor basketball courts (2)
- Racquetball courts (2)
- Sand volleyball courts (2)
- Concessions, restrooms, and locker rooms
- Men’s and women’s soccer, baseball, softball, men’s and women’s tennis will be played on site
- 190 + student athletes
- NCAA Division II; Sunshine State Conference (provisional member)
- 1,100 student participants annually
- Organized intramural sports: flag football, basketball, soccer, indoor volleyball, bowling, ultimate Frisbee, dodge ball, billiards, ping pong, beach volleyball, racquetball, men’s and women’s lacrosse club teams
Future participation: Sports camps (summer)
Click Here for Frequently Asked Questions