Earning your bachelor’s degree in Organizational Management along with your master’s degree in Leadership at the MacArthur School of Leadership will give you a competitive advantage in today’s challenging employment arena.
Christian-focused classes emphasize values and ethics in the workplace and in life.
With this dual degree, you will gain the personal growth, knowledge and skills to:
Lead and foster change as you manage people and processes
- Communicate effectively and make solid decisions
- Manage and resolve conflict
- Understand the value of a multicultural organization and create a collaborative environment for more effective teams
- Build a solid foundation for sustainable leadership proficiencies
- Develop a leadership mindset and learn to initiate change
- Think critically and analytically
- Create and foster effective teams that accomplish organizational objectives
- Advance from manager to leader