Catherine T. MacArthur Scholarship Fund
Adult students enrolled in Palm Beach Atlantic University’s Catherine T. MacArthur School of Leadership will benefit from a new scholarship program funded by the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation. The scholarship program honors Mrs. MacArthur on what would have been her 100th birthday.
Who is eligible?
New students who about to enter the undergraduate Organizational Management (ORM) or graduate Leadership degree programs at PBA and who, without additional financial assistance, might not attend college as an adult learner. Applications must be U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens.
How much will students receive from the scholarship fund?
- A total $1,300 scholarship with half provided for first semester and half for second semester
- Students must successfully complete their first semester with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 in order to have the second half of the scholarship applied to their second semester.
- ORM student recipients must take on a full-time course load of 12 credit hours for each of the two semesters the award is granted
- LDR student recipients must take six credit hours for each of the two semesters the award is granted
- Scholarships are offered one-time only per student and are non-renewable
How are the scholarships awarded?
- Academic merit
- Potential for future achievement
- To be determined through the application/essay process
- A FAFSA must be completed as part of the application process.
How do I apply?
Download a PDF of the application or talk with an admissions counselor in West Palm Beach or Wellington.
General Scholarship Information