Johnson Residence Hall houses freshmen, transfer and returning women. The hall is composed of suites with each suite containing four rooms sharing a common living area, common bathroom and a balcony. Each room is shared by two students. The suites are on the third, fourth and fifth floors of the building, and they offer the best balcony views on campus of the Intracoastal Waterway. The first floor houses a TV lounge, two study rooms, laundry facilities and a full kitchen.
Quick Facts about Johnson Hall:
- 120 female residents.
- Eight-person suite-style rooms.
- Located across the street from the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Johnson Hall provides a lobby complete with baby grand piano, a computer lab, laundry facilities, and a kitchen.
Random Fact about Johnson Hall:
- Johnson Halls lobby has a baby grand piano and a working juke box!
Some Johnson Hall Events:
- Sock Hop - Get ready to jump, jive, and wail. Let the good times roll. As we take an opportunity to enjoy some fun music playing from our juke box. Get dressed up in your best Sock Hop outfit and dance the night away!
- Spa Night - A night of relaxation and pampering. The RA's and RD treat the residence of Johnson hall to pedicures, manicures, and fun prizes. You may even be able to snag some massage time before the evening of relaxing is over