International Business ClubThe purpose of the International Business Club (IBC) is to assemble undergraduate and graduate students whose goal is to develop an increased global awareness of geopolitical, cultural and international business issues.
Specifically, our goals are to:
- increase student's international education beyond the scope of the classroom.
- create an increased awareness of global events and issues and the impact on society and our local community.
- identify, develop and participate in global events through local community businesses and non-profit organizations. The development of liaisons with these organizations will increase student's understanding of global diversity.
- integrate and demonstrate global and Christian leadership roles by hosting guest speaker forums and actively participate in both PBA and off campus events.
- Rinker School of Business homepage
To learn more about what the IB Club can offer you, contact Dr. Ann Langlois at (561) 803-2458.