Seven new members joined the board of directors of the PBA Alumni Association on Jan. 1. They are:
• Jacob Romig '00, a rental sales executive for Enterprise Holdings, Inc. in Orlando. He is a team leader with Job Partners Initiative and part of the mentor-UCF sales program to help students gain practical sales experience. He was a member of the Supper Honors Program at PBA.
• Matthew B. McKee '95 of Oakland, Fla., a Realtor for Remax Properties SW. He has been active with First Baptist Church of Orlando. McKee served on the church's Pastor Search Team, the Personnel Team and the Children's and Pre- School Ministry Team. He also was involved with the planting of Fellowship of Orlando.
• James B. (Jim) Carr '09 ORL, a member of Village Baptist Church, where he is the director of Christian education and administration. Carr teaches Bible and discipleship classes and currently is working on his doctorate. He also is serving as a committee member for the MSL Alumni Team.
• Tressie George III '06, who earned his juris doctorate from Florida State University in 2009. There, he was a member of the Black Law Student Association and Entertainment Law Society. He is now an associate for the Whitehead Law Offices. In his time at PBA, he was a presidential ambassador and vice president of Urban Student Fellowship.
• James M. King '03 of Lake Worth, a member of First Baptist Royal Palm. He is an art teacher at Palm Beach Central High School specializing in ceramics and photography.King sat on the 2010 golf tournament committee.
• Claudia Moore '05 PharmD, who was a pharmacy student at PBA for both her undergraduate and graduate degrees. She now works at Good Samaritan Hospital and attends Haverhill Baptist Church, where she helps out in the kitchen and sound booth.
• Lee Curtis '04, who recently moved back to Palm Beach County and now attends Christ Fellowship Royal Palm. Curtis is a financial advisor for Edward Jones Investments and has used his knowledge to counsel and educate others through various leadership and speaking engagements.
This year's officers include Jason Carlson '00/'05 PharmD, president; Robert Glass '08 ORL, vice president; and Emily Tilley '08 ORM, secretary. In addition, returning director Bradley Hoffar '04/'09 MBA was elected for a second term.