Biology: Concentration in Pre-Health Professional Preparation
A major in one of the sciences is a good choice for students planning to gain entrance into a health professional program upon graduation. To meet this need, Palm Beach Atlantic University offers the major of Biology: Concentration in Pre-Health Professional Preparation.
As a biology major at PBA, you’ll:
- Enjoy a 13:1 student-to-faculty ratio and an average class size of just 17
- Learn from dedicated Christians who are also experts in their field
- Accumulate a solid background in science
- Develop multifaceted skills and techniques through independent research and course assignments
- Benefit from one-on-one faculty advising
- Develop the communication, writing, critical thinking and decision-making skills needed in the application process, and for becoming a successful health care professional.
Your Courses & Classes
At PBA, Florida’s top Christian college, you’ll learn from exceptional professors. They believe in an open-door policy so that they are available to you when you need them.
Upon graduation students for will be qualified to apply to Allopathic (M. D.) and Osteopathic Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine, Optometry, Podiatry, Physician Assistant and other specialized health care programs.