Don Dwyer, Sr. Endowed Scholarship
- Must be a full-time student at Palm Beach Atlantic University in good standing.
- Enrolled in the Rinker School of Business.
- Selected the Concentration in Franchising (if an undergraduate). If you need to select
the Concentration you can do so now by using this form.
- Earned a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Demonstrated a commitment to the core values of the University, including community
Don Dwyer, Sr. Endowed Scholarship Awarded to a student who:
- Class standing: undergraduate, sophomore year or later or a graduate student.
- Must have completed the course: Principles of Franchising or Special Topics in Marketing/Franchising
- Puts others first in a Christ-like way.
- Preference given to students who are engaged in multiple areas of University life,
i.e. student government, S.A.I.L, or other campus clubs and organizations.
Deadline to Apply:
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION STEPS:
- Meet the scholarship criteria (above).
- Complete the application form below and submit it by 5:00 p.m., Friday, October 30, 2020.
NOTE: Your application must include a brief written essay (no more than 200 words) that
directly address all the criteria for this scholarship. Please be sure to write about
the following criteria:
- Your commitment to the core values of the university.
- How you put others first in a Christ-like way.
- How you are engaged in multiple areas of University life.
Submit your completed application and essay via this online form no later than 5:00
p.m., Friday, October 30, 2020.
Scholarship notification will be announced via email no later than Friday, November
13, 2020, and awarded at the Titus Center Advisory Board meeting on the PBA campus
on Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at approximately 1 p.m. We expect scholarship recipients
to briefly attend this meeting to accept the scholarship.
If you have questions regarding the scholarship process, contact Cheryl Kleen, Titus
Center for Franchising, at Titus_Center@pba.edu or 561-803-2093.