Palm Beach Atlantic University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award the following degrees: associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, doctor of pharmacy, and doctor of nursing practice. For questions about the accreditation of Palm Beach Atlantic University, contact the Commission on Colleges at:
1866 Southern Lane
Decatur, GA 30033-4097
(404) 679-4500 or www.sacscoc.org
Persons wishing to review documents related to the accreditation of Palm Beach Atlantic University should contact the Office of Accreditation, Assessment, and Research at (561) 803-2050.
Palm Beach Atlantic University has received specialized accreditation, certification, or licensure from the following organizations:
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
- The Palm Beach Atlantic University Lloyd L. Gregory School of Pharmacy Doctor of Pharmacy program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), 135 S. LaSalle Street, Suite 4100, Chicago, IL 60603-4810; (312) 664-3575; FAX (312) 664-4652, website www.acpe-accredit.org.
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE)
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- The Bachelor of Nursing at Palm Beach Atlantic University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036; telephone (202) 887-6791.
- Florida Board of Nursing
- Florida Department of Education (FLDOE)
- International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
- Palm Beach Atlantic University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE: Master of Business Administration and Bachelor of Science in: Accounting, Finance, International Business, Management, and Marketing.
- National Association of Schools of Music (NASM)
- Palm Beach Atlantic University is an accredited institutional member of the National Association of Schools of Music located at 11250 Roger Bacon Drive, Suite 21, Reston, Virginia 20190-5248. Telephone: (703) 437-0700, Facsimile: (703) 437-6312.
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)