Can you relate?
- You know your church, ministry and/or nonprofit need to be online, but you just don’t know where to start?
- Everyone keeps telling you how important social media is, but quite frankly, the online world stresses you out?
- You want to see more people walk through the doors of your church, but you don’t know how to reach them or even find them online?
- Your nonprofit desperately needs more volunteers and donors, but you don’t know where to start or how to reach them online?
If this sounds too familiar, then PBA Orlando would like to invite you to Join Dr. Jen Bennett, Social Media/Communication Specialist for this hands on training at our Orlando Campus on Friday, February 24th from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
During this full-day training, Jen will help you build a digital footprint for your church, ministry, or nonprofit that will ultimately help you to stand out amongst all the noise online. She will show you how to connect with the right people by communicating with excellence online. And, she will help you pinpoint your main message, your story that will set you apart; the story that will connect you with the right people.
This training will help you:
- Create a strong personal and organizational foundation that will lead to a strong social media foundation.
- Determine WHO your church, ministry and/or nonprofit is.
- Determine your Creation Story: the Who and Why behind your organization.
- Determine who your “target audience” is.
- Create social media goals for your church, ministry and/or nonprofit
- See how other organizations in your niche are doing it right online and how you can too.
Class size is limited as this will be a hands-on training, so be sure to bring your laptop if you have one.